To get the highest sound quality from your NuraBuds:
- Use a lossless file format, such as AIFF, WAV, or FLAC.
- Try a lossless streaming service, such as Tidal, or adjust your streaming service to a higher playback option.
- Check the device is not in Social Mode.
- If you’re using MP3 or MP3-like files, use high-bitrate MP3, Ogg, or AAC files. Or use minimum 256kbps (and preferably 320kbps) files with modern codecs.
- Reset your NuraBuds. See our NuraBuds Reset article here.
- If you imported a hearing profile from a Nura device, try creating a new hearing profile on the Nura device and importing this new profile to your NuraBuds. Nura products use sensitive microphones to personalize, so movements, outside noises, and heavy breathing can affect your hearing profile. When creating a profile, try to remain still in a quiet environment.