Follow these steps if you’re having trouble making and receiving phone calls, or calls via Skype, FaceTime or other calling apps:
- Check your NURABUDS are connected with Bluetooth®.
- Ensure you have a good seal. See our Fitting Your NURABUDS article here.
- Check that nothing is blocking your NURABUDS microphones. The microphones are located on each side of your NURABUDS.
- Disconnect your NURABUDS from your device and then reconnect.
- Clear your Bluetooth® device list. Poor Bluetooth® voice call quality can be caused by having too many devices paired to your mobile device.
- Reset your NURABUDS. See our NURABUDS Reset article here.
If repositioning the NURABUDS during a phone call, the receiver may experience a noticeable rubbing sound.