To get the highest sound quality from your NURATRUE:
- Use a lossless file format, such as AIFF, WAV or FLAC.
- Use a lossless streaming service, such as Tidal.
- If you’re using Spotify or a similar streaming service, use the high-quality streaming option. Ensure to check the streaming quality options in the platform’s settings.
- Check the device is not in Social Mode.
- If you’re using MP3 or MP3-like files, use high-bitrate MP3, Ogg or AAC files. Or use minimum 256kbps (and preferably 320kbps) files with modern codecs.
- Reset your NURATRUE. You can view our NURATRUE Reset article here.
- Personalize your NURATRUE again. Your NURATRUE uses sensitive microphones to personalize, so movements, outside noises and heavy breathing can affect your hearing profile. When creating a profile, try to remain still in a quiet environment.