- Ensure you have correctly fitted your NURATRUE. For instructions on how to do this, see our Fitting Your NURATRUE article here.
- Make sure your NURATRUE is sitting securely in your ears, remove any accessories which sit near your ears and if you have long hair then tie it back.
- Check there are no obstructions blocking the mesh (e.g. wax build-up or packaging remnants). Any blockages will impact the ability of your NURATRUE to detect your hearing.
- Ensure the infrared (IR) sensor is not dirty or obstructed. The IR sensor is the small circle near the base of the sound channel.
- Make sure you’re in a quiet place, sit still and try not to talk during personalization.
- Check you have stable internet and Bluetooth connection.
- Check your mobile device and the Nura app have been updated to the latest version.
- Forget your NURATRUE from your device's Bluetooth settings, and pair again.
- Reset the device you are trying to connect to.
- Delete and reinstall the Nura app.
- Reset your NURATRUE. You can find our NURATRUE Reset article here.
- Clean your NURATRUE. You can find our NURATRUE Cleaning article here.
You can find our complete NURATRUE Troubleshooting article here.