Your NURATRUE battery provides over six hours of wireless use, and up to 24 hours of use with the charging case.
- To charge your NURATRUE, place them in the case and close the lid. Your NURATRUE shuts down and charges when placed inside the case. Your case holds multiple full charges for your NURATRUE, so you can charge on the move. To keep your NURATRUE charged, put them in the case when you're not using them. Your NURATRUE takes approximately two hours to fully charge.
- To charge your case, connect the case to the included USB-C charging cable and plug it into a computer or wall adapter. The LED lights will pulse when charging. Once fully charged, the LED lights will turn solid. The case battery takes approximately two and a half hours to fully charge.
Checking the NURATRUE Battery
While connected to your NURATRUE, you can check the battery indicator in the top-right corner of the Nura app. The battery level of each NURATRUE will be displayed.
- A voice prompt will announce “battery low” when your NURATRUE needs charging.
- A voice prompt will announce “battery critical” when your NURATRUE is about to power off.
Checking the Case Battery
The case has 4 LEDs which indicate the level of charge of the case battery when opened for 4 seconds.
- 1 LED shown indicates 1—24% charge.
- 2 LED’s shown indicates 25—49% charge.
- 3 LED’s shown indicates 50—74% charge.
- 4 LED’s shown indicates 75—100% charge.