To turn your NURABUDS on for the first time, you must remove the plastic from the charging terminals, return the buds to the charging case and close the lid.
Turning Your NURABUDS On/Off
- To power on: remove your NURABUDS from the charging case.
- To power off: place your NURABUDS into the charging case. NURABUDS will beep when they've been returned to the case, which indicates the case has charge.
Your NURABUDS won’t turn off automatically when entering the case if the charging case is out of battery. You can view our NURABUDS Charging article here.
Your NURABUDS will also turn on while inside the charging case if the case runs out of battery. The Inactivity Timer will then turn the NURABUDS off within 5—15 minutes depending on your chosen setting.
If the charging case is out of battery and contains your inactive NURABUDS, you can turn them on by holding both Touch Buttons for two seconds. Please note that you cannot turn the NURABUDS off in this way.
To save battery, your NURABUDS can be configured to turn off after a period of silence. If your NURABUDS are inactive during this period of silence, you will be prompted to tap either Touch Button if you want your NURABUDS to remain on.
To configure these settings, connect to the Nura app with NURABUDS connected to your device.
To access these settings, select: Menu > Device settings > Inactivity Timer.
The Inactivity Timer options are:
- Prompt after 5 minutes, repeating
- Prompt after 10 minutes, repeating
- Prompt after 15 minutes, repeating