Nura App Troubleshooting — NURATRUE
If your NURATRUE won’t connect to the Nura app, please try the following:
- Check your mobile device and the Nura app have been updated to the latest version.
- Close and re-open the Nura app.
- Check your NURATRUE is connected to your mobile device with Bluetooth. You need to be connected with Bluetooth to use the Nura app. Bluetooth will only activate when no cables are connected.
- Check your internet connection is stable. Try both a cellular and Wi-Fi connection separately.
- Delete the Nura app, restart your mobile device and then reinstall the Nura app.
- Reset your NURATRUE. You can find our NURATRUE Reset article here.
- If you have changed your NURATRUE Bluetooth name on your device, try renaming it to the original (NURATRUE XXX).