Your NURATRUE has Touch Buttons on each earbud that you can tap to perform useful functions.
You can customize your Touch Buttons in the Nura app:
- Open the Nura app with your NURATRUE connected via Bluetooth® to your device.
- Tap on the Menu icon at the top left-hand corner of your screen ( ).
- Tap on Device Settings > Configure Touch Buttons.
- Choose the Tap controls you wish to adjust.
- Play/pause music & answer/hang up calls
- Play/pause music & answer calls
- Reject call
- Play/pause music
- Enable/disable immersion
- Enable/disable social mode
- Previous track
- Next track
- Volume up
- Volume down
- Voice assistant
Tap and Hold
- Tap and hold both Touch Buttons for five seconds to enter pairing mode.
- Tap and hold both Touch Buttons for 10 seconds to perform a Device Reset.
Where to tap:
When using the Touch Buttons, simply Tap the Nura logo to activate your commands. The area outside of the Nura logo will not respond to touch (for example, the rim of NURATRUE).