The NuraLoop firmware is ready for download. This update will address your most reported issues and improve the functionality of your NuraLoop.
How to Update Your NuraLoop:
- Ensure your NuraLoop has at least 30% charge, the update will take around 20 minutes to complete.
- Update your app via the iOS App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Connect your smartphone and NuraLoop via Bluetooth.
- Open the Nura app to view instructions on how to complete the update and follow the prompts.
For more assistance, you can visit our support page here.
What The Update Includes:
- Manual On/Off Mode (Recommended)
New setting to manually turn your NuraLoop on/off.
- Double Tap Functions
Further customise your TouchDials with double tap.
- Voice Calls
Improved reliability and quality of voice calls.
- Sealing The Ear
Improved fit detection for easier calibration.
Plus additional bug fixes, including improved analog latency experienced by musicians.
Thank you for your patience and support. Your feedback is always valued, and we look forward to hearing about your improved experience of your NuraLoop.
Dr. Luke Campbell
Having issues updating the NuraLoop?
Please view our support page here. If you're having trouble updating your NuraLoop, simply close and reopen the app and restart the process.