As with any in ear product, hygiene and cleanliness is important to ensure your health and safety and to maintain the quality of the NuraLoop. Here we will take you through this process.
- Replacement mesh (comes included.)
- Water and a mild detergent
- Soft, damp cloth
To replace the mesh:
- Remove your NuraLoop’s ear tips, and wash the ear tips with water and a mild detergent.
- Rinse and dry the ear tips and set aside.
- Remove the mesh using tweezers.
- Gently remove any remaining adhesive with the tweezers.
- Peel the backing off the new mesh and use tweezers to position it on your NuraLoop.
- Apply gentle pressure with your finger for a few seconds to ensure the adhesive makes good contact.
- Re-attach the ear tips.
- Wipe your NuraLoop with a soft, damp cloth.
Still having issues? Please contact us here.