As there are a number of variables involved with quality of calls and microphones you will generally want to be able to replicate the problem to assist in troubleshooting and isolating the issue.
We recommend to:
- Check the quality on different calls to different people. Are different call recipients hearing the same issues?
- Making test calls from another device. If possible, pair the NuraLoop to a friend or family members phone and make a couple of test calls to replicate the problem.
- Check the distance between your NuraLoop and phone. Does the quality improve if you're closer to your paired device?
- Check your Social Mode setting during a call as you may be letting in too much surrounding noise to hear the caller.
- Check to see if there any debris clogging the microphone ports. You can easily check this by examining the touch dials on either side and looking for any debris lodged between the disc (with the Nura logo on it) and the plastic surrounding it.
- Reset your NuraLoop