This is issue related to when the NuraLoop does not sleep automatically when not in use.
To assist in resolving the problem, please try the following:
- Please check to ensure that there are no obstructions blocking the mesh e.g. wax build up, packaging remnants etc. Any blockages may trigger the NuraLoop to detect that they are still on your head and in use.
- Replace the NuraLoop mesh
- When storing the NuraLoop, when not in use, it's best placed within the soft travel case.
- Perform a reset on your NuraLoop.
- Delete and reinstall the Nura app.
Still having issues? Please contact us here.