Personalisation issues are usually caused by an incorrect fit of the NuraLoop during set up.
To assist in resolving the problem, please try the following:
- Ensure that you have the correct fit. Please refer to the Fitting your NuraLoop article for assistance.
- Try all of the ear-tips available. Everyone's ears are different and you may even have to try a different sized ear-tip in each ear to get the right fit.
- Please check to ensure that there are no obstructions blocking the mesh e.g. wax build up, packaging remnants etc. Any blockages will impact the ability of the NuraLoop to detect your hearing.
- Replace the NuraLoop mesh
- Perform a reset on your NuraLoop.
- Replace your NuraLoop mesh.
- Try and perform a calibration on an alternative device such as a spare or friend or family member's phone.
- Delete and reinstall the Nura app.