If you’re having trouble with your NuraLoop and are unsure how to proceed, please try the following:
To perform a device reset, please follow these instructions:
- Connect your NuraLoop to the USB-A charging cable.
- Connect the USB-A charging cable to your computer.
- Unplug the USB-A charging cable from your NuraLoop.
If you're still experiencing issues you can perform a factory reset through the Nura app. Please note, this will delete all hearing profiles on the NuraLoop.
Please note, performing a factory reset will delete all hearing profiles on your NuraLoop.
To perform a factory reset, please follow these instructions:
- Firstly connect to the Nura app with your NuraLoop connected.
- Then tap on the Menu icon at the top left ( ).
- Select Device Settings.
- Scroll down to: Perform factory reset. This will remove your hearing profiles and restore your NuraLoop to factory settings.
If you're experiencing issues with your NuraLoop, try connecting to other devices to see if the issue persists to isolate a Bluetooth or device issue.
- Delete and reinstall the Nura app.
- Forget and reconnect the NuraLoop through your device settings by navigating to the system Bluetooth menu, and choosing to either 'forget' or 'remove' your NuraLoop. Once actioned, simply reconnect to the NuraLoop.
- Try connecting to other devices to see if the issue persists across multiple devices.
- Charge your NuraLoop overnight with the included USB-A charging cable.
If your issue is still persisting after trying these steps, please contact us here and make sure to let us know what steps you've tried, and what devices you've tired on.