Before you can start using your NuraLoop, you will need to personalise it. When you personalise, your NuraLoop learns how you hear.
Before personalising your NuraLoop:
- Download the Nura app.
- In the Nura app, tap Create an account and enter your details. If you already have a Nura account, then tap Log in instead.
- Select NuraLoop.
- Put on your NuraLoop. When you put on your NuraLoop, it turns on and enters discoverable mode.
- Tap Open Bluetooth Settings on the Nura app and select NuraLoop XXX.
Personalising your NuraLoop:
- In the Nura app, tap Begin to start personalisation.
- Adjust your NuraLoop’s ear buds by rotating them back and forth until you see two constant ticks (check marks) on the Nura app screen. Once you have a good fit, personalisation starts and takes 1—2 minutes.
- Tap Personalised to hear music with your hearing profile.
- Use the slider to adjust your Immersion.
- Dial back and forth to adjust between Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and Social Mode.
- Customise your NuraLoop’s TouchDials.
Your NuraLoop is now personalised.
If you're having trouble personalising your NuraLoop, please see our troubleshooting page here.