Definition of reasonable wear and tear
Reasonable day-to-day wear does not warrant replacement or refund. The below description should be used to inform what you should expect of the robustness of Nura products given day-to-day wear;
It is reasonable to expect that with day-to-day wear Nura products, cables and case, may suffer minor scratches and scuffs.
The ear-tips and outer cups of Nura products are expected to require cleaning, as day-to-day use leaves normal detritus on the silicone.
The ear-tips of the Nura products are expected to require replacement at times, as they are deliberately detachable.
We are committed to Nura products being of the highest quality, easy to use and delighting you with unparalleled personal sound! For this reason, your satisfaction with Nura products and Nura branded accessories, and your ability to use them easily with optimal results is extremely important to us
If you have an issue with your Nura product or Nura branded accessories - please do contact us as soon as possible!
This product warranty applies to Nura products and Nura branded accessories available for purchase via our website, www.nuraphone.com
We also promise to let you know, if we make substantial changes to this policy. If you have any questions - just reach out via this contact form.
When is my Nura product covered by warranty?
Nura warrants that your Nura device and Nura branded accessories shall, as of the date of delivery, be free from material defects for a period of one (1) year. (The date of delivery is considered the date that our delivery service has recorded delivering your Nura product as per delivery tracking, not any other date.)
To be eligible for warranty service, you must contact the Nura customer service team and have requested a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) under warranty, within the warranty period.
What is my entitlement under warranty?
This warranty ensures that your Nura product and Nura branded accessories are functional, within the warranty period, given reasonable use and wear and tear (please consider the ‘definition of reasonable wear and tear’ above). Under this warranty, if a product is not functional within the warranty period, given reasonable use and wear and tear - then the customer is eligible for a replacement or refund.
What are the conditions of Nura’s warranty policy?
Please note the following warranty conditions below. These provide details of warranty terms, remedies and process.
LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS
Nura warrants that your purchased Nura products and Nura branded accessories shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of delivery. (The date of delivery is considered the date that our delivery service has recorded delivering your Nura product as per delivery tracking, not any other date.)
Nura provides this limited warranty to you, only if you purchased the product from Nura, via Nura’s website (nuraphone.com and sub-websites).
If a defect with your Nura product arises within the warranty period you are required to contact the Nura customer service team with an RMA request under warranty, also within the same warranty period.
If the validity of your RMA request under warranty is accepted by Nura, Nura agree to either;
- replace the product with a new or refurbished product (with the replacement product being of
- identical model or functional equivalent), or
- refund the full amount that you paid for the product
Also, as part of our promise to only sell the highest quality products;
- If the Nura team agrees to service your product under warranty, the cost of shipping defective products will be covered by Nura. This means that if Nura accepts your product to be serviced under warranty, then;
- In the instance of replacement - you will not have to pay or will be reimbursed for any shipping charges, or
- In the instance of refunds - you will be refunded for shipping charges
Any product(s) that have been replaced under this warranty policy will have warranty coverage for (1) year from the date of delivery. (The date of delivery is considered the date that our delivery service has recorded delivering your replaced unit to you, as per delivery tracking.)
How to obtain warranty service
To obtain warranty service, you are required to contact the Nura Customer Experience Experts with an RMA request under warranty, also within the same warranty period.
Once our customer service team accepts your RMA request, you will be provided details with confirmation of the RMA. This will provide details of the location where the returned item should be posted to. If you have not received these confirmation details, you are not authorised to return products to Nura. Nura retains the right to not process products sent to Nura without Nura confirmation of the RMA.
To complete the RMA you will be required to:
- Ship the products back, within one week of being provided the details of the warranty RMA confirmation. This should be confirmed by the timestamp on the package from the postal service and / or the shipping invoice. Nura reserves the right to not accept returns that are shipped back outside of this timeframe.
- Pack the item(s) safely for shipping, to prevent damage during transport. Items should be returned in either their original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by Nura. Nura reserves the right to not accept returns that are damaged during postage, as a result of not being properly packaged for shipping.
- The RMA number and documentation must be included along with your returned product.
- Ship the item with a service providing tracking. You must provide this tracking number to Nura as part of the validity of the RMA. Nura reserves the right to not accept returns that are posted without a correct and valid tracking number. Please note that you assume the risk of loss or damage to returned product(s) while in transit back to Nura.
Once your return is deemed a warranty replacement, if required, the customer we submit refund requests immediately. You will see the refund as a credit in approximately 5-10 business days, depending on your bank.
Please also note:
Nura may also require you to show proof of purchase details and answer certain questions about your use of the product, before providing warranty service.
It is likely that data such as your personalised profile will be removed from Nura products during warranty servicing. Nura will not be responsible for any such loss.
Nura reserves the right to inspect and triage items returned under warranty, prior to issuing replacements or refunds. This is to verify that;
- A correct and valid tracking number has been received by the Nura team,
- The items have been received by the Nura team in the correct time frame, and
- The item has been correctly packaged and has not been damaged in freight
- The item is indeed suffering the issue, permitting claim against this warranty
Exclusions & Limitation
Please note that this warranty applies only to products and accessories manufactured by Nura that are marked with the “Nura” trade name or logo and contain a valid Nura serial number which has not been removed or altered.
Nura does not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error-free. For this reason, this warranty does not cover software embedded in any Nura product and related services provided by Nura.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product that was purchased from the Nura’s website (nuraphone.com and sub-websites).
Without limiting the foregoing, this warranty does not apply to, the following:
- use with non-Nura accessories such as cables and storage cases;
- normal wear and tear or ageing of the product, such as scratches, dents, scuffs, plus loosening and wearing of parts over time;
- defects or damage caused by misuse, accident, alteration, unusual stress, modification, improper or unauthorized repair, improper storage or third-party applications downloaded to the product;
- damage caused by using the products outside the permitted or intended uses described in instructions provided by Nura;
- modifications of the product’s firmware or software by anyone other than Nura officially;
with improper voltage, power supply or batteries.
- Damage due to excessive moisture
Please note that Nura reserves the right to disable products in instances of suspected fraud, counterfeit use, stealing or loss during shipment.
Nura is not responsible for damage or injuries arising from failure to follow instructions related to product use.
Limitation of Damages
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NURA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA, RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF NURA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
This limited warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide the application of the law of another jurisdiction. In the event that a consumer brings any claims arising under this limited warranty, the parties agree that the sole and exclusive jurisdiction shall be the State and Federal Courts located in Melbourne, Victoria.
We want to help you get the most out of Nura products and services. If you have any questions about this product warranty, please contact us via ithis contact form.