If your Nura app crashes while you are updating to G2 please make sure
1. Your mobile data or wifi connection is stable throughout the G2 Update.
2. Bluetooth is connected throughout the update between your mobile device and Nuraphone.
3. You are not making or responding to phone calls or messages throughout the update. If you need to use your phone > force quit the app to cancel the update > make your phone call, then restart the update.
4. We recommend against continuing to use your Nuraphones while the update is in progress. The update will interfere with the stream intermittently throughout the process.
5. If your Nura app says it is in offline mode, please restart your G2 Update.
If you are experiencing any further trouble please contact the Customer Experience Experts through our Contact page.