Updated: 23rd October 2017
The Refer a friend program is only available to Nuraphone customers and is currently not available through the Nura App. To obtain your referral code or find out how many successful referrals you've had, simply reach out to our Customer Experience Experts here.
nura discourages spamming.
Eligible Referrers will receive a reward code valid for one free nuraphone device (“Reward”) once six Referees have purchased Qualifying Items (defined below) using the Referrer’s unique referral code, and provided that the six Referees have not returned their purchases of Qualifying Items during the 30-day satisfaction guarantee window. Eligible Referees will receive 10% off their first purchase of a nuraphone device. Shipping costs, tax charges and additional products are not included in the Reward, and you are responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes which may result from participating in the ‘Refer a Friend’ Program.
Only nura account holders are eligible to participate in the ‘Refer a Friend’ Program.
Once nura receives information from Referee, nura will determine whether any other Referrers have previously provided information to nura regarding that Referee. In the event that more than one party provides nura with information regarding a Referee, the referral credit described herein will be allocated to the party that first provided the referral information to nura, as determined by nura in its sole discretion.
nura’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in nura’s sole discretion.
You may not participate in the ‘Refer a Friend’ Program if doing so is prohibited by any applicable law or regulation. We reserve the right to terminate and disqualify you from participating in the ‘Refer a Friend’ Program at any time if you don’t comply with these Terms.
As a Referrer, you will earn a referral credit for each Referee only if that Referee:
- clicks on your unique referral link or enters your unique promo code when registering for a new account,
- is a new nura customer (who has not previously registered),
- completes the registration process, and
- purchases a nuraphone device (“Qualifying Item”) from www.nuraphone.com, as redirected from your unique referral link.
After you have accumulated six referral credits, you will receive your Reward.
You are limited to one referral credit for each Referee; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referee are not counted as additional referral credits for purposes of accumulating a Reward.
Referral credits and Rewards have no cash value, may not be transferred, and may not be exchanged for cash.
nura reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referee and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referee attempts to use the nura Refer-a-Friend Program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Only Friends & Family: You must only send referral invitations to close friends and family.
- Ask Their Permission First: You must ask the person for their permission to send them an email containing your referral link. Sending emails to people without permission is considered spam, and violates these Terms.
- Cap on Rewards: You may only receive referral credits towards Rewards for a maximum of 50 Referees, and the amount of Rewards you can receive is 1 per year.
The following activities are expressly prohibited and engaging in any of these will be grounds for immediate termination and disqualification from the ‘Refer a Friend’ Program, and may lead to the forfeiture of Rewards:
- Market or promote this offer through paid advertising channels or to the public at large (i.e. on public blog sites, search engines or in sponsored ads).
- Soliciting Referees using spam, bulk distribution of invitations, distribution to strangers, or posting in a public forum.
- Fraud (or attempted fraud) or other violations of law.
- Selling, trading, bartering, or providing anything of value to a Referee beyond the ‘Refer a Friend’ Program invitation.
- Self-referral or opening multiple accounts for the purpose of generating Rewards.
Your Representations and Warranties:
You represent and warrant that you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, and that you will not (a) use any promotional or advertising materials pertaining to nura or its products and services without nura’s prior written approval; (b) make any false, misleading or disparaging representations or statements with regard to nura or its products and services; (c) engage in any unfair or deceptive trade practice involving nura or any of its products or services.
Limitation of Liability:
Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms:
nura reserves the right to cancel the Referral Program (or any part thereof), either temporarily or permanently, or to change these Terms at any time in its sole discretion. Any Rewards will be forfeited at that time. We may suspend accounts or revoke Rewards if we determine that any activity is abusive, fraudulent, or in violation of these Terms. Nura will not be liable to you in the event of any modification, suspension, revocation of Rewards, or discontinuance of the ‘Refer a Friend’ Program.
Why should you comply?
If you fail to comply with these Terms, your participation in the ‘Refer a Friend’ Program may be cancelled and you will no longer be eligible for any Reward from the ‘Refer a Friend’ Program.