You can connect the NURAPHONE to your device using the following connection methods:
(via Qualcomm® aptX™ HD audio)
(Control through in-line, not through your Nuraphones' Touch Buttons)
|USB-A, USB-C & Micro USB
- Your personalized hearing profile, Immersion level, Social Mode, and ANC settings are applied to all connection methods. The settings applied, are the last settings used when in Bluetooth mode. To change these settings when connecting to a device via a cable, simply re-connect to Bluetooth to make any adjustments either through the Nura app or by using the Touch Button controls.
- The NURAPHONE does not support Apple Siri or Google Assistant.
- The Gaming Microphone, Lightning cable, USB-C & Micro USB cables are sold separately.
How to connect to:
NURAPHONE Gaming Microphone
1. Put your NURAPHONE on your head and remove all cables.
2. Select the Bluetooth icon from your computer’s taskbar (bottom-right):
3. From “Bluetooth & other devices”, select “Add Bluetooth or other device”.
4. Select “NURAPHONE".
Windows - USB Cable
If you're connecting via the NURAPHONE Gaming Microphone, please see this article.
1. Right-click on the volume button in your taskbar.
2. Select “Playback devices”.
3. Right-click on “nuraphone XXX” > “set as default device”.
If you’re having trouble connecting your NURAPHONE to your computer, please see our connecting your NURAPHONE to a computer troubleshooting guide.
Mac/ Bluetooth - Bluetooth
1. Put your Nuraphones on your head and remove all cables.
2. Open your Mac’s “System Preferences” > “Bluetooth”.
3. Select “nuraphone XXX”. “XXX” is your NURAPHONE’s unique 3-digit pairing number.
Mac - USB Cable
1. Open your Mac’s “System Preferences” > “Sound”.
2. Select “nuraphone XXX” as the output device.
Use the Nura analog cable to connect your NURAPHONE to a PlayStation® controller, and some Xbox® controllers. However, you're unable to use voice chat functions with your NURAPHONE when using this connection method.
You can alternatively use the separately sold NURAPHONE Gaming Microphone to enable voice chat over a 3.5mm connection. For more information on how to connect and how to use, please see this article.
Please note: you’re also unable to use Bluetooth to connect the NURAPHONE to PlayStation® or Xbox® consoles as they have their own licensed options.
Audio jack configurations on DACs vary. Where possible, use a digital cable (USB, Lightning) as the NURAPHONE has a built-in DAC and headphone amplifier.
For a 3.5 mm jack, use the Nura analog cable.
The NURAPHONE isn’t optimised for Bluetooth dongles. If connecting with a dongle, make sure it’s Qualcomm® aptX-HD™ compatible.
Audio jack configurations on airplanes vary. For a 3.5 mm jack, use the Nura analog cable.
If you're having trouble connecting your Nuraphone to other products, please see our troubleshooting page here.
Have a question about connecting to devices?
Let us know via our contact form.