To set up your Nuraphones, you’ll need to connect them to your mobile device with Bluetooth. This process is called pairing.
If you’ve already paired your Nuraphones to your device, you can switch to another device with Bluetooth QuickSwitch.
Pairing your Nuraphones:
1. Remove all cables from your Nuraphones so Bluetooth can activate.
2. Put on your Nuraphones
Your Nuraphones enter Bluetooth pairing mode when they’re on your head.
3. Go to your mobile device’s “Settings” > “Bluetooth”.
4. Select “nuraphone XXX” from the Bluetooth menu.
“XXX” is your Nuraphone’s unique 3-digit pairing number.
Make sure you’re not connecting to “nuraphone XXX [LE]”. [LE] is your Nuraphone’s low energy mode and it automatically connects to save battery after you’ve connected to “nuraphone XXX”.
5. From here, you can open the Nura app and personalise your Nuraphones.
Pairing your Nuraphones to multiple devices:
The Nuraphone’s Bluetooth QuickSwitch allows you to easily switch between paired devices.
Within the first two minutes of popping your Nuraphones on your head, your Nuraphones are in discoverable mode and you can swap between your devices without having to disconnect from any previously paired devices. After these two minutes have passed, you can turn on discoverable mode at any time.
Nuraphone not pairing successfully?
- Exit the Nura app, reopen it and try personalising again.
- Have a look at our Bluetooth troubleshooting guide.