To set up your Nuraphone, you’ll need to connect it to your mobile device via Bluetooth. This process is called pairing.
If you’ve already paired your Nuraphone to your device, you can switch to another device with Bluetooth QuickSwitch.
Pairing your Nuraphone:
1. Remove all cables from your Nuraphone so Bluetooth can activate.
2. Put on your Nuraphone
Your Nuraphone enter Bluetooth pairing mode when they’re on your head.
3. Go to your mobile device’s Settings > Bluetooth.
4. Select “nuraphone XXX” from the Bluetooth menu.
“XXX” is your Nuraphone’s unique 3-digit pairing number.
Make sure you’re not connecting to “nuraphone XXX [LE]”. [LE] is your Nuraphone’s low energy mode and it automatically connects to save battery after you’ve connected to “nuraphone XXX”.
5. From here, you can open the Nura app and personalize your Nuraphone.
Pairing your Nuraphones to multiple devices:
The Nuraphone’s Bluetooth QuickSwitch allows you to easily switch between paired devices.
Within the first two minutes of popping your Nuraphone on your head, your Nuraphone is in discoverable mode and you can swap between your devices without having to disconnect from any previously paired devices. After these two minutes have passed, you can turn on discoverable mode at any time.
Nuraphone not pairing successfully?
- Exit the Nura app, reopen it and try personalizing again.
- Have a look at our Bluetooth troubleshooting guide.