When you personalize, your NURAPHONE learns how you hear and creates your unique hearing profile. You’ll need to personalize your NURAPHONE before you start using it.
If you've already personalized, you can add an additional hearing profile at any time.
Please note: after you've personalized your NURAPHONE, it will automatically apply your hearing profile with any device you use, wireless or wired.
Before personalizing your NURAPHONE
1. Go to a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed for a few minutes.
The less background noise the better.
3. Download the Nura app on your Android or iOS device.
4. Make sure your Android or iOS device is connected to the Internet, as part of the initial personalization setup is performed in the cloud and then the hearing profile is transmitted to your Nuraphone over the Internet.
Personalizing your NURAPHONE
1. Tap Start on the welcome page of the Nura app.
2. Adjust your Nuraphone by moving the ear cups until you see two constant ticks on your app screen.
If you're having trouble with this process, please see our personalizing troubleshooting guide.
3. Sit back and try not to move around too much during the personalization process.
The personalization process takes a couple of minutes.
4. Tap the personalized button to hear music with your hearing profile applied.
5. Adjust to your preferred level of Immersion.
Your NURAPHONE uses ear cup drivers to create the feeling of a live performance.
6. Tap the Social Mode button to hear what's going on around you.
7. Configure your NURAPHONE's touch buttons.
Your NUAPHONE has touch buttons on each ear cup that can be configured to perform helpful functions.
Want to add, change or delete a profile?
Please see your profile.
Having trouble personalizing your NURAPHONE?
Don't worry, we've made a personalizing troubleshooting guide for you.
If you're seeing a Nura app error message at any time, you can check what it means.