Checking your NURAPHONE’s battery
- When you put on your NURAPHONE, the voice prompt will announce your battery level.
- When your NURAPHONE needs charging, the voice prompt will announce ”battery low” while you’re listening to music.
- Check the battery indicator in the top right-hand corner of the Nura app:
Charging your NURAPHONE
1. Connect your NURAPHONE to your USB-A charging cable, or a USB-C cable if purchased separately.
2. Connect the cable to a computer or wall charger.
3. Allow approximately three hours for your NURAPHONE’s battery to fully charge.
Please note: you can't charge your NURAPHONE with the Lightning, analog, or micro-USB cables to prevent your mobile device’s battery from draining.