Everyone’s ears are different, so getting a good fit for personalisation can be easier for some and trickier for others.
Don’t worry, getting a good fit will get easier as you get used to your nuraphones.
If you're having trouble personalising your nuraphones, please try the following:
1. Make sure you’re in a quiet place for the personalisation process.
2. Don’t talk or move your head during the test.
3. Remove any earrings or jewellery that could affect the seal.
4. If you wear glasses, remove for the initial personalisation.
Please note: wearing glasses won’t affect your sound after this process.
5. Tie or move your hair back so it’s not blocking your ears.
Everyone’s ears are different, so we recommend trying different-sized ear tips to get a good fit.
1. Press the ear tips securely against the silicone:
2. Fold over the sides of the ear tips:
3. Align the ear tips so that the small microphone hole is visible through the ear tip and the dividing line is horizontal:
Don’t worry, you may be able to improve your hearing profile once you’re used to the fit and feel of the nuraphone, after a few days of use. In the meantime, tap “Continue”.
Please contact us.