Everyone’s ears are different, so getting a good fit for personalization can be easier for some and trickier for others.
Don’t worry, getting a good fit will get easier as you get used to your Nuraphone.
Check your Nuraphone fit
1. Make sure you’re in a quiet place for the personalization process.
2. Don’t talk or move your head during the test.
3. Remove any earrings or jewelry that could affect the seal.
4. If you wear glasses, remove them for the initial personalization.
Please note: wearing glasses won’t affect your sound after this process.
5. Tie or move your hair back so it’s not blocking your ears.
Change your Nuraphone's ear tips
Everyone’s ears are different, so we recommend trying different sized ear tips to get a good fit.
Realign your Nuraphone's ear tips
1. Press the ear tips securely against the silicone.
2. Fold over the sides of the ear tips.
3. Align the ear tips so that the small microphone hole is visible through the ear tip and the dividing line is horizontal.
Still not getting a perfect fit?
Don’t worry, you may be able to improve your hearing profile once you’re used to the fit and feel of the Nuraphone after a few days of use. In the meantime, tap “Continue” in the setup process.