To set up your nuraphones, you’ll need to download the nura app onto your mobile device.
After you’ve downloaded the nura app, you’ll also need to upgrade your nuraphones’ software to get all the new nuraphone features, including active noise cancellation (ANC), Social Mode and more.
With the nura app, you can:
• Choose your Immersion,
• Change or add hearing profiles,
• Check your nuraphones' battery,
• Enable/disable ANC and Social Mode,
• and more.
nura app system requirements:
The nura app is available for iOS and Android devices that meet the following system requirements:
• iOS: iOS 9.3+ and Bluetooth® 4.
• Android: Android 5.0+ and Bluetooth® 4.
Downloading the nura app:
You can download the nura app from:
• iPhone: the App Store or iTunes.
• Android: Google Play.
Do I have to download the nura app?
You’ll need to access the nura app to set up your nuraphones and choose your Immersion, and get all the new nuraphone features, including active noise cancellation (ANC), Social Mode and more.