1. Check your Nuraphone and device are charged.
2. Make sure your Nuraphone is on your head. Your Nuraphone will turn on and enter Bluetooth pairing mode when they're on your head.
3. Remove all cables from your Nuraphone. You can’t connect your Nuraphone via Bluetooth if there are any cables connected.
4. Check your device’s Bluetooth is turned on.
5. Turn your device’s Bluetooth off and on, and then try pairing your Nuraphone again.
6. Check you’re connecting to "nuraphone XXX", not “nuraphone XXX[LE]”.
7. If you’ve previously connected your Nuraphone to your device with Bluetooth, remove your Nuraphone from the paired device list and then pair again.
8. Move your Nuraphone and device within 10 feet of each other
9. Move your Nuraphone and device away from other Bluetooth devices, microwaves and wireless routers.
10. Restart your device.
Bluetooth connection cutting in and out?
Bluetooth is made for short distance transmissions, so audio can get a little blurred from time to time. But your Nuraphone shouldn't be consistently stuttering when they’re connected with Bluetooth. If they are, please:
- Move your Nuraphone and paired device closer to each other. The Nuraphone’s Bluetooth sensor is in the right ear cup, so move your paired device closer to the Nuraphone’s right-hand side.
- Move your Nuraphone away from metal appliances, microwaves, wireless speakers, external monitors, LCD displays and other wireless devices.
- Check you’ve charged both your Nuraphone and your paired device.
- Make sure you’ve downloaded the latest software on your Nuraphone and paired device.
- Try pairing your Nuraphone to a different device and see if the issue persists.
- For Android users only: check you’re using the aptX-HD codec. Tap “Settings”> “Advanced Settings”*. Then, select “aptX-HD” as your codec.
*To access “Advanced Settings”, you might have to “Enable Developer Options” in your Android device’s “Systems” tab.
Trouble pairing with a specific Bluetooth products?
Still experiencing Bluetooth issues?
If you’re receiving an error message on the Nura app, you can check what it means.