Your Nuraphone's lithium-ion battery provides approximately 20 hours of wireless use.
When you plug in your Nuraphone to charge, you’ll hear a tone that means they’re charging. If you don't hear the charging tone, please make sure your Nuraphone is upgraded to /G2 firmware.
Most units sold after July 2018 ship with G2 firmware pre-installed and will not require an update
When receiving new Nuraphone the battery level can vary between 0-100%. If you’ve received the Nuraphone with no charge, simply use the included USB-A cable and connect them to a USB wall charger for 5+ hours.
If your Nuraphone is not charging:
- Make sure you’re charging with the Nura USB-A or USB-C cables only. Your Nuraphone won’t charge when connected with the Lightning, analog or micro-USB cables.
- Make sure you're not attempting to charge with your phone.
- To help save your phone's battery, most phones won't charge your Nuraphone.
- If you’re trying to charge with a computer, please try using a different USB port or a wall charger.
- If you're attempting to charge with a USB hub, please make sure it's powered. Most non-powered USB hubs won't provide enough power to charge your Nuraphone.
- If you’re trying to charge with a wall charger, please try charging with a computer.
- If you’re trying to charge with a USB-A cable, please try charging with a USB-C cable (if purchased separately).
- Reset your Nuraphone.