For the highest sound quality:
• Use an Analog, Lightning or USB cable for lossless transfer.
• Use a lossless file format, such as AIFF, WAV or FLAC.
Or use a lossless streaming service, such as Tidal.
• Turn off Social Mode™ as this will affect your nuraphones' sound quality.
• Personalise your nuraphones again.
The nuraphone uses highly sensitive microphones to measure your hearing during personalisation, so any movements, outside noises, or even heavy breathing, can affect your hearing profile.
• If you’re using Spotify or a similar streaming service, then select the high-quality streaming option.
• If you’re use MP3 or MP3-like files, then use high-bitrate MP3, Ogg or AAC files.
Alternatively, use minimum 256kbps (and preferably 320kbps) files with modern codecs.
Please contact us.