For the highest sound quality:
- Use an analog, Lightning or USB cable for lossless transfer.
- Use a lossless file format, such as AIFF, WAV or FLAC. Alternatively use a lossless streaming service, such as Tidal.
- If you’re using Spotify or a similar streaming service, then select the high-quality streaming option.
- Turn off Social Mode™ as this will affect your Nuraphone's sound quality.
- Personalise your Nuraphones again. The Nuraphone uses highly sensitive microphones to measure your hearing during personalisation, so any movements, outside noises, or even heavy breathing, can affect your hearing profile.
- If you’re using MP3 or MP3-like files, then use high-bitrate MP3, Ogg or AAC files.
- Alternatively, use minimum 256kbps (and preferably 320kbps) files with modern codecs.