Getting a good seal helps with running the Personalisation test, but all ears - like hearing - are different so this can be easier for some, and trickier for others. Don’t worry, it will get easier when you are used to your nuraphones.
Check our tips below to get the best possible fit, that feels comfortable for you!
1. Make sure there you are in a quiet place
2. Don’t talk or move your head during the test
3. Tie or move your hair back to make sure it is not blocking your ears
4. Check that you're not wearing any earrings or jewellery that could affect the seal
5. If you wear glasses, remove for the initial Personalisation
Note: Wearing glasses or sunglasses will not affect the nuraphone's sound after this process.
In some cases, you may need to realign your ear tips. See our guide here.