To create your unique hearing profile, you must Personalise your nuraphone. Once Personalised, your nuraphone will smartly remember your profile and preferred Immersion settings with any device, wired or Bluetooth, you choose to use.
We recommend being in a quiet, private place to ensure an accurate check of how you hear music. Stay as still and as quiet as possible by sitting down. Avoid movement that may disturb your nuraphone such as touching your ears or moving your jaw.
Note: Make sure your nuraphone and mobile device are charged and that you have downloaded the NURA® app via Apple App Store or Google Play.
Personalisation must be done via Bluetooth only with all cables must be disconnected.
1. Place your nuraphone on your head in a comfortable position to turn on
2. Connect your nuraphone to your iOS or Android device via Bluetooth [more info here]
3. Open the NURA® app
4. Sign in with your email address
5. A short activation code will be sent to your email
6. Enter the activation code in the app and continue
7. Then NURA® app will guide you through a step-by-step process of connecting to your nuraphones
8. Complete personalisation process
Up to three users’ personal hearing profiles can be stored on one nuraphone. To add new users:
1. Touch the current user’s name on the main screen of the app
2. Follow the prompts to switch to another user or to add a new profile
Note: If there are already three profiles stored on the headset you will be asked to overwrite one of the previous users’ profiles.