1. Place your nuraphone on your head in a comfortable position to turn it on.
2. The first time you connect your nuraphone it will welcome you and tell you a three-digit pairing number. Remember this number as it identities your headset from other nuraphones that may be in proximity.
3. On your mobile device, turn on the Bluetooth feature. Note: The Bluetooth feature is usually found in the Settings menu
4. Find the device name “nuraphone XXX” where XXX is the 3 digit pairing number and select this. Note: in iOS be sure to connect to “nuraphone XXX” NOT “nuraphone XXX LE”
5. When successful, your nuraphone will tell you Bluetooth Connected.