1. Place your nuraphone on your head in a comfortable position to turn it on. Once on your head, it will be discoverable in Bluetooth mode.
2. The first time you connect your nuraphone it will welcome you and tell you a three-digit pairing number. Remember this number as it identities your headset from other nuraphones that may be in proximity.
3. On your mobile device, turn on the Bluetooth feature. Note: The Bluetooth feature is usually found in the Settings menu
4. Find the device name “nuraphone XXX” where XXX is the 3 digit pairing number and select this. Note: in iOS be sure to connect to “nuraphone XXX” NOT “nuraphone XXX LE”
5. When successful, your nuraphone will tell you Bluetooth Connected.